A whole of 20 scholarships are available for undergraduates who are in the 1st year. Find out if you are qualified now.
The Defence Exploration and Enhancement Organisation (DRDO) has launched a “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls” in aerospace engineering, aeronautical engineering, room engineering and rocketry, avionics, or plane engineering as a result of Aeronautics Analysis and Improvement Board (AR&DB), Defence Investigation and Advancement Organisation Headquarters.
The Recruitment and Evaluation Centre (RAC) will perform the method for 30 scholarships which are open to woman engineering pupils. The on the web applications will be available on 19 July 2020.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
For Undergraduates — 20 scholarships
• A full of 20 scholarships are obtainable for undergraduates who are in the very first yr of aerospace engineering, aeronautical engineering, space engineering and rocketry, avionics, or aircraft engineering in BE, BTech or BSc engineering.
• Picked candidates would be eligible for a scholarship of Rs 1,20,000 per 12 months or annual expenses, whichever is fewer, for a most period of 4 several years.
• The candidate ought to be an Indian countrywide and need to have a legitimate JEE (Mains) score.
For Graduates — 10 scholarships
• Graduates are also qualified to implement for the scholarship.
• There are 10 scholarships on give for the postgraduates
• Chosen candidates will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs 15, 500 for every month or Rs 1,86,000 for each yr for a most time period of two many years.
• Candidates should have secured admission in the pertinent ME, MTech, or MSc engineering study course with a least 60 for every cent marks in the qualifying test (graduation stage: BE, B Tech or BSc engineering or equivalent) for finding admission to the subject study course as for each the suggestions established by AICTE or Ministry of Human Source Enhancement.
• Applicant should also have a valid GATE rating.
• Students pursuing a dual degree system or integrated master’s degree in the earlier mentioned-outlined subjects may perhaps also utilize and get this scholarship only for the first 4 several years.
Registration begins – 19 July 2020
Registration ends – 30 September 2020
How to apply?
• Fascinated and qualified engineering students can use for the DRDO scholarship 2020 on the official RAC web site from 19 July to 30 September 2020.
• Selected scholars of the plan would be required to do their significant last yr task do the job preferably at DRDO, government laboratories, or in AR&DB funded tasks in any institution in the course of their course work.
• Interested candidates are advised to go by way of the official notification in element just before applying for the DRDO scholarship 2020.
• Click listed here to apply.
Disorders of the scholarship
• A candidate who has secured the scholarship after will not be suitable to use for it again.
• As soon as the scholarship is discontinued, a prospect will not be granted further more scholarships, in spite of qualifying the eligibility in the later decades.
• Candidates will have to deliver all certificates in first for verification
• A scanned duplicate of just about every essential certification
• A modern passport measurement color photograph (max. measurement 50 KB)
• Aadhaar Card (max 500 KB)
• Proof of admission (max 500 KB)
• Costs particulars (max 500 KB)
• Certification from Institute (max 500 KB)
• A printout of the last but not least submitted/locked on-line software for your reference.
To accessibility the formal notification, simply click below. All queries can be dealt with to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Edited by Saiqua Sultan)