Official Launch Date:
Official Launch of Samsung SM-W2019 is going to be held on 09th November 2018.
Place of Launching:
Official Launch of SM-W2019 will be held in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai in eastern China. Furthermore, It is quite likely that Samsung may not launch this device globally as there may not be a lot of takers.
Image of Invite:
Recently a Twitter user has uploaded an image of the invite that shows a letter “W” made out of the handset. The letter “W” is designed in Red and Blue color variants. Moreover, the date of launch is also noted at the picture i.e. 09th November 2018.
Samsung SM-W2019 Specifications:
As per the rumors here are some specifications of this Latest Smartphone that are leaked:
- According to the details spotted by Chinese certification website TENAA the SM-W2019 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- Talking about storage, this latest Smartphone is featured with 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB.
- There will be two 4.2-inch Full HD resolution AMOLED displays, dual rear cameras and run on Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
- Dual SIM Support will be there (NANO)
- The latest Samsung SM-W2019 is likely to be powered by 3,000mAh battery
- This is the first time Samsung is ditching the 3.5mm jack
- Rumors also suggest that the dual camera setup will have a 12-megapixel primary sensor and will come with dual aperture modes and additional features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
TABULATED DETAILS OF SAMSUNG’S LATEST SM-W2019
|Display||4.2″ (10.67 cm)|
|Camera||12 MP + 12 MP|
|Launch Date In India||February 20, 2019 (Unofficial)|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Side|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor,
Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
|Operating System||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
(2.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385 +
1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385)
|Display Type||Super AMOLED|
|Pixel Density||525 ppi|
|Screen To Body Ratio Calculated||57.76 %|
|Screen Size||4.2 inches (10.67 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)|
|Touch Screen||Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes Up to 256 GB|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash,
Face detection, Touch to focus
|Image Resolution||4000 x 3000 Pixels|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic
Range mode (HDR)
|Resolution||5 MP Front Camera|
|Flash||Yes LED Flash|
|WIFI||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n|
|WIFI Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Type||Yes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)|
|Sim 1 and 2||4G Bands :TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz